Tuesday, August 5, 2014
The story: http://www.kfvs12.com/story/26094597/search-intensifies-to-find-missing-woman
Please follow the Find Lynn Messer Facebook page for updates and posts on how you can help:
If you click on the above picture, and then click to enlarge it you'll get a large enough format to print out the missing poster. Please print as many as you like and post them at your place of work, stores, restaurants and as many public places you can.
And PLEASE keep the Messer family in your prayers, on your church prayer lists and prayer group chains!
Pray for the safety and health of the many volunteers who are diligently committed to organizing and carrying out the ongoing search efforts.
From Kerry Messer:
1. That the Lord keeps Lynn under the mighty shelter of His arm! (Note when God's Word speaks of His moving against His and our enemies that the Bible speaks of the power of God's finger - But when He cares for and protects those He loves, He uses His whole arm!) Please protect and comfort her as only You can!
2. That the Lord of all Comfort will help us receive His grace and the peace that passes all understanding - especially those closest to Lynn. Please focus prayers especially for Lynn's Mother, her loving sisters and their dedicated husbands (who are pouring their prayers and their lives into our desperate situation. And most of you already know of Lynn and my two sons and daughter-in-laws; but please hold up our seven (7) grandchildren, especially this weekend (which holds the keys to some very deep and lasting memories these children will carry for the rest of their lives!)
3. That everyone aware of the events of this week - from those closest to it all, to those who will only hear about it years from now - may see the grace of God in ways that each person can understand and grow from. All those from close family and friends to the complete strangers offering help - Lynn would do anything for you to understand that the answer to life's biggest challenges is Jesus Christ. Lynn is just as human and struggles with her own areas like anyone else, but she has consistently shared her faith in the Lord as the path to peace and ultimate victory!
Share this post on:
Posted by Sally Weber at 10:45 AM
Monday, August 4, 2014
This is it. Missouri Primary Election is tomorrow. Please be an educated voter, it's your voice! Don't vote out of fear, vote out of knowledge and conviction.
I posted a summary of all 5 Ballot Issues last week:
A few final thoughts:
"The opposition to the amendment has done their job well, to spread confusion and discourse." Jace Weber.
The best and most accurate summary I have received on Amendment 1 was posted by Rep. Paul Curtman, a man, a Statesman, that I highly respect. Arguments against this amendment are addressed as well. Please take a few minutes to read and then make your decision:
I've been contacted by several Macon County Patriots in the 3rd District (Adair, Putnam, Sullivan, Mercer counties) who have been engaged in past legislation, watchdogs for representative and senator votes and diligent in staying educated on the issues. I might add, not on Facebook, but on the front lines locally and in Jefferson City. I am posting this for those in the 3rd District.
Dr. Bailey has posted the sources of all of the information. I like that in a candidate. There was a candidates forum recently, you'll find information from that and more on Dr. Bailey's FB page:
Nate Walker's page: https://www.facebook.com/nathanbwalker
Last but not least, I posted about Wolves in Sheep's Clothing and I thought I'd follow up with the other candidates on the ballot.
Kyle Reid, this is all I know about him:
Excellent article. I couldn't agree more with the headline, but this is all I know about him. Not enough to base an educated vote on.
Christoper Ryan, I have never received one piece of literature or any information on him at all. I have no idea who he is.
Sam Graves (Incumbent)
I know there are a lot of people dissatisfied with Sam Graves, disappointed for some valid reasons. Here is what I know about Congressman Graves:
- He has fought diligently against Obama’s policies, taxes & Obamacare (pro free market)
- Fought federal Common Core regulations
- ALWAYS stands up for our 2nd Amendment
- Fights the EPA to protect farmers and businesses
- Comes from rural Missouri, he is a farmer. He lives and understands the rural way of life.
- Made sure numerous Veterans have received due recognition.
- Has worked to help our Veterans get assistance from the VA.
And, the number one reason I like Sam Graves: He makes the liberal progressives want to drive pencils thru their eyes on his Facebook posts!
Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2
There are about 6-8 regular fools that latch on to his posts.
Comments are open to encourage questions and civil dialog.
Please take the time to read, research the issues, stake out a position.
Vote on August 5th!
Share this post on:
Posted by Sally Weber at 6:59 PM